(COVID-19) Reopening: What We Plan To Do (June Update)
We now have had 2 weeks to become comfortable with the new protocols we’ve implemented with AHS’ mandate as our guide, and are thrilled to hear that progress has been made, and that we are, indeed, flattening the curve in Edmonton.
Thank you to those who have taken the time to make appointments with us; we’ve greatly appreciated everyone’s “whatever you want us to do” attitudes.
- Going forward, rest assured that the health and safety of our staff and community will, as always, remain top priority. That being said, we now feel comfortable having our doors open to the public, no appointments required. We do ask however, that you refrain from coming in if you have a cough, fever, or have recently travelled. For those who may be more comfortable shopping “privately”, we will reserve 10am-11am for appointment-based requests.
- We still ask that hand sanitizer be used before and after coming in.
- To ensure that proper social distancing is achievable, we may, at our discretion, temporarily lock our doors if we feel we are at maximum capacity (anywhere between 5-8 clients). If this should happen, please kindly wait until we are able to let you in.
-As much as we love having your little ones here, to ensure their health and safety is anything but compromised, we ask that for the time being, you leave them at home when visiting us.
- While in store, we ask that the “flow” of the boutique be observed to further maintain social distancing between customers...markers will be made available throughout to assist in this.
-We ask that you try to limit what you touch. We understand that “going through the racks” is part of the experience; however, the less handling of items (at least for now), the safer it will be for all of us. As always, we are here to help, and will be more than happy to pull things out or locate items for you. We will continue to sanitize the boutique bearing in mind frequently touched areas.
- Items that have been tried on, will be promptly sanitized and sterilized with a hand-held ultraviolet C light and set aside overnight before placing back on the floor.
- As AHS has recommended as strict a Return Policy as possible, we are offering exchanges and store credits on regular priced merchandise within a 2 day period.
- All jewellery and undergarments will continue to be a FINAL SALE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
-For those not yet comfortable coming in, curbside pick-ups will remain an option and online orders will be fulfilled uninterrupted; however, we will no longer be offering door drops.
We understand that this is still not ideal, but it IS a small step forward. We sincerely hope that with your help, we can continue to make small steps forward together.
Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for the love and support you’ve shown us over the last few months. It truly has meant the world to us.
The Yu Girls,
Fay, Diane, and Charlie